Monday, December 26, 2011

Its been a while..

Well, we've been super busy! Our family was in town while we moved into our new house, so we had lots of help! We love it here, its perfect for us! There is only one downside, our cell phone (T-Mobile) does not get good service out here at all. So, on the 15th we're switching to AT&T, in kind of excited. I had my credit ran to see how much of a down payment we needed, $750!!!!!! What?!? I have little credit because I don't have a credit card, my car is in my mothers name, and I dont want credit cards. Well, I guess that's just as bad as having horrible credit. Poo. So we're getting GO phones. Same thing, just have to buy our phones up front. Both lines will be the 50/ month for unlimited everything, that's $110 cheaper a month than what we pay now!!

We also went to church yesterday, and loved it. We are going to start attending every Sunday, I'm very excited. Its a small church, maybe 100 people? We walked in, and the Christmas service was already started and I was really nervous about walking in. I stopped and we waited for this woman to come in behind us and I explained that we were new and didn't know were to go. Turns out, she is one of the lead organizers for the church. She walked us right to the middle of seats and told everyone we were new and to help us feel a warm welcome. Everyone did and it was awesome. Ayden fell asleep 10 minutes into us arriving, abd Cadence was well behaved in his car seat hearing people sing and watching the slide show. I love that the children stay with us, its not a church that we just drop them off somewhere. Merry late Christmas!!

Hopefully today I go to sign papers at my lawyers to end this dispute with Ayden's Bio. Dad. He is giving up because he doesn't have money to pay his lawyer, and is now being nice. And we need to go "in to town" (love saying that, since it takes us 15-20 minutes to go into the city now) to do some food shopping, and maybe swing by the thrift store. I'm thinking about buying fireworks for this weekend, but with the rains we've been having I'm not sure I want the children out in the muddy yard and cold.ignore ayden's awkward face, he was nervous about moving LOL.


No comments:

Post a Comment