Sunday, January 8, 2012

Friends

Just coming back from having a BBQ with our neighbors,  it was a lot of fun!! Cody went bowfishing with the husband, Blake Friday night until 11pm, he had a blast. Now of course, he wants his own bow. He also went back out today with Blake to get the jugs they left, cody got 4 catfish. He is going to start setting lines out there, and we'll have more fish!

So, the whole lawyer/court thing is almost over. One negative, I have to let Michael claim Ayden this year. Its such BS because he doesn't do anything, or deserves it. I still need to find a way to buy a used van. Once Michael signs though, we're having Ayden baptized along with Cadence! And Cody may become a Stay At Home Dad for a little if he can't find work soon. Paying $750 for daycare can be saved. For us, that's a rent payment! Only God knows what will happen. I also feel that Cody isn't ready nor accepting Jesus, and it makes me sad. I really want to share this with him, but he seems closed off. I really hope things change. We have church in a few hours, I'm definitely excited!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment